When a ticket is approved by the Approver, the Processor of the ticket does not get a notification indicating that the ticket has been approved.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open a Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the ticket ID).
- Send the ticket XYZ for Approval.
- Log in as the Approver and approve the ticket XYZ.
- The Processor of the ticket does not get a notification.
For tickets, we currently do not have notifications triggered from the Business Task Management framework as part of approval status change. Hence this is a new requirement.
You need to create a workflow rule to trigger an automatic notification or e-mail to the processor when a ticket is approved.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rules view.
- Click New.
- Select the Business Object as Ticket.
- Select the Timing as 'On Every Save'.
- Maintain the Conditions as 'Approval Status' (Before Object Change) Not Equal To 'Approved' AND 'Approval Status' = 'Approved'.
- In the next step, maintain the Recipient as 'Agent Responsible for Ticket'.
2682061 - Workflow Rule Does Not Send E-mail Notification to Approver of Ticket
ticket, approved, notification, approval, agent, processor, workflow, approver , KBA , ticket , approved , approval , notification , agent , processor , workflow , approver , SRD-CC-BTM , Business Task Management , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem