- You observed the SAP HANA database was shut down or restarted;
- You have checked KBA 2936450 and you can't find any termination in the database traces;
- You found the server restarted;
- In case System Replication is being used along with a 3rd-party cluster software, an automatic failover can also happen;
- In the system availability trace file (system_availability_<hostname>.trc) you observe an entry like the following:
0;2020-06-11 08:35:27.228559;5f3ee3be-1c13-534d-8a97-848464bb780f;1;host_stopped;;Untracked shutdown;unknown;unknown;0;unknown;;;<hostname>;;;;;unknown;unknown;0;0;;;;;;;
SAP HANA, platform edition
restarted, restart, shutdown, reboot, crash, crashed, disappeared, not found, removed, messages, starting, Untracked shutdown, untracked_shutdown, host_stopped , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DB-HA , SAP HANA High Availability (System Replication, DR, etc.) , HAN-DB-ENG , SAP HANA DB Engines , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.