The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) after setting up dynamic forecast layout in a story table:
- Planning users in a different time zone see incorrect periods in their planning story tables.
- It seems that the cutover date is somehow dependent on the time zone .
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.13.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Set up dynamic forecast layout in your story table : Rolling Forecast Layout; (i.e 2018 is cutover date and Look back 1 year, Look ahead 1 year)
- You should see for time dimension: 2017, 2018 as cutover date and finally 2019.
- change time zone to UTC-3
- Go to Forecast Layout and edit without doing anything else
- Get the warning message: The model doesn't have all time members within the specified time frame; please change your time frame.
- Click Apply
- The Time dimension members are not as expected in the story table and the 2019 year disappears.
This issue is a bug.
This issue is fixed in QRC3 2020.14.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Bug Filed