While doing the Reply All action from a Ticket Interaction for a message containing more than 1 recipient, there is difference in system behavior while replying from center menu and the right hand side interaction menu.
SAP Cloud for Customer 2005
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Go to Tickets view
- Open the Ticket XYZ (XYZ indicates the Ticket ID)
- Navigate to the Interactions tab
- Select an interaction that has 2 recipients in the 'To' field
- Click on Reply All in the Center
- The To field contains only the first recipient
- Now go to the actions button in the Interaction and Select the Reply All action
- Now both the recipients will be shown in the To field
Reply All in the center is the reply all to latest "inbound" interaction. If you are clicking on the action button of an outbound email and selecting Reply All, then the results shown will be different.
If you select the latest inbound interaction and then click on actions button (3 dots) and Reply All, you will get the same result as you will be getting in case of Reply All at the center menu. This is the standard system behavior as designed.
reply,ticket, interactions, recipient, action, reply all, To , KBA , ticket , reply all , recipient , interaction , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem