- When trying to insert a stored procedure in the universe that uses temp tables it returns an error.
- Exception: DBD,[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]
- Insert Stored Procedures Error
- An Error occurred while drying to insert stored procedure in the data foundation layer
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
UNX UNV #TEMP , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.