While running simulation for Message Mapping, you may get an error that contains the following message:
"The root message is: Exception:[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.BehaviorInvocationException"
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an Integration Flow in Edit mode.
- Open the Message Mapping step, which uses exchange properties/headers set previously.
- Run Message Mapping simulation.
- An error occurs, as mentioned in the symptom section.
The possible cause for the error is the headers/properties values set earlier is ignored during the simulation.
There are two options provided here to help you resolve when you face this error:
- Disable the nodes which are using the exchange property/header.
- Use integration flow simulation instead of message mapping simulation.
CPI,BehaviorInvocationException,MessageMappingException,getMessageID,Message Mapping, Simulation. , KBA , LOD-HCI-PI-MAP , Integration Mapping Service , Known Error