The 'Ordering date' and 'Ordered on' date in Monitoring Purchase Order Report are not the same as 'Ordered on' date in purchase order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
2. Go to Purchase Orders view.
3. Filter the list 'All Documents'.
4. Search and open the affected purchase order.
5. Navigate to items tab - Basic data sub tab, you will find the 'Ordered on' date of this particular item.
However, if you go to the report 'Monitoring Purchase Order' (Data source: SRMPO_B02), both the 'Ordering date' and 'Ordered on' date showing there are not the same as the one in the document.
'Ordered on' and 'Ordering date' in Monitoring Purchase Order point to Root Ordered Date.
There is a characteristic called "Item Ordered On" which is not part of Montoring orders, but customer can click on Configure on the reports and Add fields to add into the report.
Monitoring Purchase Orders report, SRMPO_B02, Ordering date, Ordered on , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To