- You may see errors in Data Timeline panel of one import job
- How to find more detail about each running of import job
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open one model created based on import data connection.
- Follow SAP KBA 2280022 to collect a HAR file with Chrome developer tools when navigating to Data Management tab where one import job is listed under Import Jobs.
- In the HAR file (or in Chrome developer tools directly), locate the HTTP request to "/sap/fpa/services/rest/fpa/dataintegration?action=getScheduleLogsByModel".
- Switch to Preview in Network tab (if you are using Chrome developer tools) and then you can more detail about each running of scheduled job in refreshLogs:
- For successful running, it will show details like "SUCCESS", result: "Refresh complete. <number> rows successfully imported."
- For failed running, it will show more errorDetails, where you can find the reason of failure.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, scheduled, job, import, acquire, refresh, log, schedule, failed, failure, execution, running, detail, data management, timeline, history, log, refresh, model , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , How To