How to add View All Jobs or Top Jobs links to Header and Footer in RMK site?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
To configure these two parts of the system, you will need to access Career Site Builder.
The steps are as follow:
- Go to Career Site Builder
- Expand Appearance, and click on Styles
- Select whether you want to make changes to Header, Footer or Global Styles
- Select the Locale you wish to make changes
- Select the brand
For Headers, to add new links in there you will need to add components to add new information.
- Click on the +Add Component button to a new component
- Select from the list the option Menu
- After adding the new component, click on it, and you will be able to configure it
- Then, click on +Add button, that will allow you to select the options you wish to add to Menu
For Footers, to add new links you simply have to go to "Row Columns" tab, where you will be able to see these two values.
career site builder, menu, component, internal, career, site, external. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To