When you click Action in an Opportunity, you find Option "Submit for Approval" is not visible in the Action list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Choose the Opportunities work center view.
- Open Opportunity ABC(ABC represents the Oportunity ID).
- Click Actions Button,you find option "Submit for approval" is not visible in the Action list.
- And you are not able to make this Option visible via Adaptation.
Action Option "Submit for Approval" is not active/visible since you had scoped automatically submit question in your system.
In case you want to submit the Opportunity for approval manually, please refer to the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective project and press the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to Step:4 Questions.
- Expand Sales --> New Business --> Opportunities.
- Uncheck question: Do you want the system to automatically submit an opportunity for approval?
- Select Next and Finish.
automatically submit;Submit for approval; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To