You notice that you get errors displayed when replicating more than 1 data source at the same time. The following errors are displayed:
- Replication started at Date / Time
- Maximal number of concurrent requests exceeded; try again later
- Replication ended with errors
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Common Tasks view
- Go to Integration
- Select Monitoring
- Search in "Status of Replication" column and see an Error symbol is displayed
- Select row and go to Details (see data source and time stamp displayed)
- Error displayed
This is because only 3 data sources can be replicated per tenant at the same time.
This is standard system behaviour.
Data Source Replication, Errors Displayed, Requests Exceeded, Replication Ended, Errors. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Known Error