On the employee's People Profile you can see its personIdExternal on "Employee ID" value under Biographical Information portlet:
But you need to confirm the personId value of this employee.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
You can check this info using Integration Center:
- Open Integration Center
- Click on "My Integrations" and and then create a "Scheduled Simple File Output Integration"
- Select PerPerson as the starting entity, select the fields "personIdExternal" and "personId" and click on Select button at the bottom to proceed
- Go to "Filter and Sort" tab and select "Advanced Filters"
- Select "Person Id" field in the filter (the one which would refer to personIdExternal) and filter out for the value shown on "Employee ID" field under Biographical Information portlet in the employee's People Profile
- Go to "Configure Fields" tab and the employee's personId will be shown
You can just cancel the integration creation afterwards, it's not required to save it since you already got the employee's personId.
personId, personIdExternal, perPerson, Integration Center, IC, employee profile, people, user, id, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , How To