- What additional permission is required to create Global Bookmark for user with only BI Content Viewer role assigned in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant by user with only BI Content Viewer role assigned.
- Open one story the user can view.
- From the menu, select (Bookmark) > Bookmark Current State.
=> Personal type is selected by default and it cannot be changed to Global type.
=> Unable to create Global Bookmark for the user with only BI Content Viewer role assigned.
- It is by-design.
- The user must be an editor of the story to create global bookmarks.
- Assign another role to grant at least Create permission on either Public Files or Private Files (depending on the story type) to the user.
- Modifying the share settings on the story to grant user with Edit access.
After that, once the user can see Edit button in the story, the user will be able to create global bookmark.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, bookmark, global, unable, gray, change, create, edit, editor, story , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem