- Error AM130 Language Key # not defined in EWM SMQ2.
- Text part of a delivery (i.e. address of a customer) in two-byte languages becomes garbled in EWM during creation or after change in ERP.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces (SCM-EWM-IF)
Eastern Asian languages, KR, JA, ZH, VE , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP , Interface ERP , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.