Marketing Attributes Sets Cannot be Added in Accounts even though the sets are released.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customer work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open Account 123 (where 123 denotes the Account ID) .
- Go to the Marketing Attributes facet.
- Select Add.
The screen display no data for the attribute sets.
This happens because the attribute set is not selected as Organization-Relevant.
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to the General settings view.
- Select Maintain Attribute Sets under Attributes.
Here make sure that the Organization-Relevant is marked as Yes.
Attribute sets, Attribute sets not available, Marketing attributes. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem