When uploading stock with APP "Migrate Your Data", below error message occurs.
Message no. /SCWM/MD026
Owner &1 or party entitled to dispose &2 is incorrect occurs.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to APP "Migrate Your Data".
- Choose your project.
- Choose migration object name "Warehouse Stock".
- Download the template EN_Warehouse stock.xml and fulfill the data then upload file, click "Start Transfer" button.
The stock usage is maintained as blank means no special stock, owner and party entitled to disposed are different.
This is intended behavior.
1. For stocks without special stock usage, owner and party entitled must be identical.
2. For stocks with special stock usage (for example, vendor consignment), one partner must be specified as owner.
If the stock is for special usage, maintain the "Stock Usage" field, or keep owner and party entitled identical.
/SCWM/ISU,owner, partiy entitled, stock usage, migrate your data, stock upload, /SCWM/MD026. , KBA , SCM-EWM-MD , Master Data , SCM-EWM-GM , Goods Movements , Problem