- Upgrade Oracle database version on the CMS machines of a clustered environment.
- Recreate the Data Services Repository connections and the test connection is successful.
- When the Central Management Console page is refreshed the repositories may show as Inactive.
- Attempt to reconnect the repositories and the error message will occur:
Error "JDBC driver is not found in path "<installdir>/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/java/lib/im/oracle"
- Attempt to connect in the Data Services Management Console the error message will occur:
Error "No repository found, Please contact Administrator to register the repository in the Central Management Console"
- The AL_RWJobLauncher.txt would show similar error messages for Scheduled Jobs using the Oracle database.
- The OJDBC#.jar files are found in the correct paths listed in KBA 2569637
- SAP Data Services 14.x
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-CON , Connectivity , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.