- When you try to submit an existing candidate to a requisition, then the candidate dropdown shows only the candidates added to the requisition by the agency in the last 24 hours.
- This dropdown does not include the candidates that are submitted prior to this period.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting
- This is currently an expected system behavior when 'Ownership for requisition' is enabled in provisioning.
- Candidates that are added in the last 24 hours will show in the Submit existing candidate list and hence can be added to the other requisitions.
- For candidates that were added prior to this 24 hour period can still be added to other requisitions as existing candidates, but via 'Submit New candidate' flow.
KB Article 2342261 - Agency Portal - Set Up Agency Access - Recruiting Management
Success Factors, RCM, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions