Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Your organization has defined few Trunks/Gateways to use High Availability
- For that you have set priorities to each of the trunks/gateways and use the Options Ping to determine when a trunk/gateways is unavalable
- You noticed that although the trunk/gateway with the highest priority is not operational, the system does not failover to the next gateway that has the subsequent highest priority
- As a result, calls using the non-working gateways will receive an "Unknown" or "Not Found" error message
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.15
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.16
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, redundancy, 404 not found, Unknown, bad gateway, trunk, failover , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.