- This issue only occurs when the Fiori Launchpad is opened from another site that is cross-origin. Example, IdP initiated logon or SAP Jam.
- Application fails to open with the error "App could not be opened because the SAP UI5 component of the application could not be loaded" when opening a Fiori application that meets one of the following conditions:
- tile that was created by "Save as Tile"
- link to a Fiori application to specific app state (data)
- bookmark to an app with a particular state
- The following entry may appear in the browser's console log:
Failed to load UI5 component for navigation intent #<semantic object>-<action> - Permission denied
at a.prototype.loadAppState (...)
at b.prototype._loadAppState (...)
at b.prototype.getAppState (...)\
at getAppState (...)
at _loadAppState (...)
at parseNavigation (...)
SAP Fiori Launchpad
saml, saml2, sharepoint , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-UI , User Interface , CA-FLP-ABA , ABAP Services , CA-FLP-FE-COR , Core (Client) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.