When using a fiori application, it is expected to navigate to a different app after performing a step. The navigation is not happening. For example:
1) When clicking on "Upload" button in app Verify General Journal Entries, nothing happens. It should navigate to app Upload General Journal Entries.
2) It is not possible to navigate from app Days Payable Outstanding - Indirect Method to app Days Payable Outstanding - Indirect Method - Detailed Analysis.
3) It is not possible to navigate from app Accounts Payable Overview to app My Inbox.
4) It is not possible to navigate from app Accounts Payable Overview to apps Days Payable Outstanding - Indirect, Days Payable Outstanding or Cash Discount Utilization.
5) It is not possible to navigate from app Upload General Journal Entries when clicking on "Show log". It should navigate to the Application Log.
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1511
fiori, application, app-to-app navigation, sematic object, semantic action, intent, cross-app , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.