The Channel Id and Email Address fields are missing in the channel selection screen under ticket's email interaction.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view and search for ticket LMN (where LMN represents the ticket id) and open it.
- Go to the Interactions facet and click on the New button for Email interaction.
- In the new email screen, click on the value help of From field which opens the Select Email Channel screen.
- Click on the Advance Search and go to an Adaptation mode.
- There is no option to add additional standard field such as Email and Channel Id.
In advance filter only fields i.e. Channel Type and Channel Direction are made available .There is no other standard field such as Email and Channel Id been provided.
There is no additional fields available to be added as a filter option in an Email Channel Screen and this is current system behavior.
Email Channel , Channel Id , Email , KBA , advance filter , ticket interaction , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem