You are not able to view the Journal Entry at the time of Outbound Delivery in the Goods and Activity Confirmation for Stock Transfer Order.
As per GST guidelines for Stock Transfer Order company is liable to pay taxes as soon as goods are dispatched from sending plant and credit for the same can be availed by the receiving plant only when the goods have been received.
SAP Business Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- In the Show field, select All Outbound Deliveries by Selection option from the drop down.
- Search for the relevant Delivery ID.
- Select the Delivery ID and go to the Document Flow.
- Show Extended View and you could see that the system does not display any accounting document for Goods and Activity Confirmation.
You have not scoped new India Stock Transfer Order question in the Business Configuration.
You need to scope the question in the business configuration to view the Journal entry for the Outbound delivery for Stock Transfer Order.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Select First Implementation and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Built-in Services and Support > Business Environment > Tax Calculation.
- Select question "Do you want to use the new India stock transfer solution?"
- Click next tab and Select Save.
Once you scope the question and result will be:
Journal Entry for Output taxes are posted at the time of Outbound delivery in the GAC ( Goods and activity confirmation ).
Journal Entry at inbound delivery will post the inventory valuation and only the input tax.
The outbound delivery form displays the taxes as per the actual postings at the time of Outbound Delivery.
Stock Transfer order, Journal entry for output taxes, Outbound delivery, Goods and Activity confirmation , KBA , gst india stock transfer order , output tax for outbound delivery , journal entry not posted for gac , goods and activity confirmation , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem