- Error 06217 (“Net price in VES becomes too large”) is not issued in all kind of Purchase Orders in transaction ME21N even with the same price.
- Framework Purchase Orders (document type FO) or standard Purchase Orders issues 06217, but this is not happening for Service Purchase Orders
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, EKPO-PSTYP, 06217, 06 217, DIEN, framework, overflow, local_amount = f1, PSTYP-DIEN, MM06EF0E_EKPO-NETPR , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.