- It shows "You do not have rights to import this data" when hovering the mouse on the Refresh button to import data into one migrated model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- When clicking Import Settings, it shows "You do not have access to view/edit/update this datasource"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to source tenant with User A.
- Export one import data connection & model created by User A to .tgz file.
- Log on to target tenant with User A (same id as source tenant) and then Import the .tgz file.
- Go to Browse > Model to open the model and then go to Data Management.
=> In Import Jobs, the Refresh button is grey.
=> Hover the mouse on the Refresh icon and it shows "You do not have rights to import this data".
- Go to Connections.
=> The imported connection doesn't appear in the list.
- The import data connection was imported by another user in target tenant so the owner of connection has been changed to the other user.
- And the other user doesn't share the connection to user A.
- Ask current owner of the import data connection to share it to user A in target tenant.
- 2756571 - It shows "You do not have rights to import this data" when hovering the mouse on the Refresh button using an admin user to import data into one model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, import, export, migrate, connection, import, share, rights, job, query, acquire , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem