Inactive Candidates are not purged.
Candidates did not accepted the DPCS are not purged
When running a purge request, the result returns Completed with empty report even there are qualified candidate for purge.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Run an adhoc report to see candidate list which may qualified for data purge
- Create a DRTM Inactive Candidate request in Data Retention Management
- Go to Purge Request Monitor and see that request automatically go to Approved Request with Completed with empty report or in Preview Report, the qualified candidate is not included.
Assigned country field of the candidate is not the 2 letter ISO code but the picklist option ID.
The data purge uses the ISO Country code in identifying qualified candidates. The possible reasons why ISO Country code is not assigned to candidate are the following:
- Candidate data came from other source environment (Instance Refresh)
- Candidate country has been upserted via ODATA API using option ID instead of ISO Country code
To identify if the country field assigned to candidate is ISO code or picklist option ID:
- Create an Adhoc report Recruiting V2.
- Select the country field under candidate in column.
- Under Configuration tab > Show Value ID configuration > check country
To fix the issue, you must update the country field of all affected candidates. You can upsert the country field with ISO code via ODATA or Integration Center using entity CandidateLight.
2569249 - How to insert a candidate without providing all the required basic fields Odata
DRTM Inactive Candidate non-acceptance DPCS; Data Retention Time Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem