- When using Transaction Launcher in the CRM Web UI to open an ERP transaction via RFC (Remote Function Call), the launcher fails, and gives an error in the web ui: Screen Output without connection to user.
- There is also a dump triggered in the ERP backend system:
Runtime Errors DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND
Function module..... WCF_LTX_EWB_PROC_CREATE_RFC
- The issue can start to occur after change the RFC user in ERP from a Dialog user to a System or Service user
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Dialog, System, Service, SAPGUI, SAP GUI, SAP_ALL , KBA , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.