You open the View Browser app searching for CDS Views which could be used in Custom CDS Views App.
Some of the CDS Views have the status Unreleased.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Unreleased CDs Views can´t be activated by development per request through a BCP Incident
You need to use Released Cds views.
Search the View Browser app for names that are similar to the data you are looking for
- As an example, if you are looking for information around Purchase Order, you will find the view I_Purchaseorder here
- If you find a view that is required for your business, that is not set to the status "released", create a feature request in the influence Portal.
1. Get started by opening SAP Customer Influence for Procure in SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
3. Choose a session of your interest.
4. Create and submit your improvement request.
5. Take a look at existing improvement requests and start voting and commenting.
For a detailed description of SAP Customer Influence, please take a look at the user documentation (see SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud User Documentation).
For further information regarding our solution, you can check the following resources (for example, for customer extensibility options):
KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem