- You observe high disk usage on SAP HANA data volume;
- You received HANA alerts related to File System Utilization, related to Data Volume Size;
- Disk fragmentation observed in the result of script HANA_Disks_Overview from SAP Note 1969700;
- Technical tables listed in KBA 2388483 are occupying large portion of the data volume;
- You want to know how to find what is causing the high disk usage on SAP HANA data Volumes and how to address it;
- SAP HANA, Platform Edition;
- SAP HANA Database;
DBTABLOG, high disk utilization, big tables, bigger, huge, large tables, large disk, size, sizing , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.