- In PD Web, the target table of a Table mapping (when source and target are tables) is not displayed in the Properties panel (see Info > General).
- User can not hide or display the table mapping targets in the Impact and Lineage Analysis viewer.
- The Target information is available when a mapping is created between an entity and a table.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
limitation, portal, cmr, 822017, CR822017, CR#822017 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.