The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with SAP Web Dispatcher SSL configuration and troubleshooting.
Topics investigated in this decision tree are:
- Setup of client and server SSL certificates in the SAP Web Dispatcher.
- Renewal of expired certificates.
- Import of wildcard certificates.
- Use of multiple server certificates in the same SAP Web Dispatcher.
- Common errors on the use or SSL communication through the SAP Web Dispatcher.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Dispatcher
Guided Answers, Certificates, PSE, SSL, dev_webdisp, WDP, WebDispatcher, Web Dispatcher, BC-CST-WDP. , KBA , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , BC-SEC-SSL , Secure Sockets Layer Protocol , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.