Why is Assignment ID displaying for External candidates in their candidate profile?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Search for a external candidate profile
- See Assignment ID on the exter
- As of b2005 release, when you hire an external candidate and then process the candidate as a new user, the system generates an Employee Profile.
- If you have enabled Employee Central, the system issues a unique Employee ID for the candidate when the hiring is successful and populates this employeeID on the external candidate profile. This field is available only if the standard employeeID field is configured on the candidate profile XML and is mapped to empId field in Succession Data Model.
- If you haven’t enabled Employee Central, the employeeID field on the external candidate profile is populated with assignmentId instead of userSysID. Note that this employeeID field was earlier populated using userSysID.
SF, SuccessFactors, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting 1911