- Unable to see the SAP Systems defined in SAPUILandscape.xml file which points to an https location, when trying to create a Crystal report from the File menu in Crystal Reports 2016.
- The same is working fine when trying to create a new report using SAP Toolbar option.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016 SP8
- SAP GUI 7.60
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a SAPUILandscape.xml file which points to an https location.
- Open Crystal Reports 2016.
- Go to File > New > Standard Report.
- Try to create a new connection.
- Observe that the SAP Systems are not seen.
- This is a by design behavior, as Crystal Reports does not handle https tags when creating a new report from the File menu.
- The possible solution can be to create a new report from the SAP Toolbar.
sap systems empty https includes SAPUILandscape.xml crystal , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2016