You received the error "Syntax error in generated ABAP method" while activating the ABSL for BADI.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Cloud Applications Studio
- Open your PDI solution
- Open your absl file for BADI
- Click Activate button
- The following errors show up
Error in activation of runtime object
Syntax error in generated ABAP method
KUT fields are not Supported in the absl for BADI currently.
Please kindly use PDI extension fields in Business Object Extension as a workaround.
Syntax error in generated ABAP method; BADI; ABSL; Activate , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , How To