The information related to phone information is not flowing from RCM to Onboarding.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding from RCM;
- Check the phone information in New Hire Data Review or Personal Data Collection.
There are more than one cause for these issues, but the most frequently causes are:
- The information was not properly saved in RCM, hence there is no data flowing;
- The default external codes for the phone type information were changed to custom ones. This action is not supported, hence the data will not appear;
- The phone type was not mapped in Recruit-to-hire.
- Please check if the values for phone number and phone type were properly sent from RCM. In the following article you'll find the step-by-step on how this data: 2917185 - How to check values sent from RCM to ONB - Onboarding
- In case that some data was sent from RCM, please check whether the default external codes are maintained for phone Type and if the option ID is matching with the expected value for these picklists. For more information, please refer to: 2894061 - Process not created due to incorrect EC Picklist Association - Onboarding
phone, information, not, flowing, custom, type, onboarding, 2.0, new, hire, data, review, obx , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , Problem