When you save the creation of new Sales Order, system throws below error
Item X: Costs not determined: Cost rate for service ABC and set of books IFRS valid on DD.MM.YYYY is missing
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order work center
- New Sales Order
- Enter all required values
System throws above error
When Opening the Service ABC, system shows alert Check and save new valuation details for company LMN
You have migrated the Valuation details in migration of services, they had not migrated the Valuation "Cost" details and therefore the costs were defaulted to "0" assuming that the user would later on confirm that the costs of valuation are actually 0 or something else.
To resolve the issue, do the following after migrating the Services via the Migration of Services: -
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Overview view
- Open the fine tuning activity Migration of Service Valuation Data
- Select Migrate service valuation data using the migration tool
- Make a note of all the Services migrated along with all other Financial details for respective company ids
- Migrate them
You can maintain the cost as 0 there in the template if you want to maintain a cost.
This migration would confirm that the value of "Cost" for Valuation.
Service, valuation, cost, 0 , KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , Problem