For SAP S/4HANA Cloud, the tax change procedure is recomended with Time Dependent Taxes (TDT).
SAP S/4Hana Cloud
In S/4Hana Cloud release 2005, TDT is supported for these countries:
BM, BS, BW, CN, CW, CY, DE, DO, ES, FR, GB, GG, GH, HK, IS, IT, JE, KE, KR, KY, MU, MW, MZ, NA, NG, NL, NZ, QA, SE, SG, SK, TZ, UG, VG, ZM, ZW
Time Dependent Taxes (TDT) enables you to create tax codes, edit EU Code, change tax rates with validity periods to your existing tax codes in the event of a legal change.
You should reserve time of 1-2hrs for the TDT migration. During the migration no documents must be posted and no purchase order must be changed.
Please consider below information:
- Here is the link to TDT SAP Help page and how it could guide you: SAP Help Time-Dependent Taxes (TDT)
- Check a how-to video: Activating Time-Dependent Taxes - Video
- Please check the SAP Notes that contain important information about TDT before you migrate:
- SAP Note 2819322 - Time Dependent Tax impact on the usage of MM Web Services for posting of invoices
- SAP Note 2818970 - Web Service JournalEntryCreateRequestConfirmation_In and Time Dependent Tax
- SAP Note 2809073 - The Purchasing Info Record was enhanced by the tax calculation valid from date for the Time Dependent Tax Calculation
Tax rate changes and new tax codes can only be transported from the quality system to the production system when TDT is active in both systems.
- Check a how-to video: Using Time-Dependent Taxes - Video
Go To App Manage Your Solution
Finance > Statutory Reporting > SSCUI 101016 > Define Tax Codes for sales and purchases
Finance > Statutory Reporting > SSCUI 103188 > Maintain Tax Box Mapping for Advanced Tax Return
Maintain Tax Box
Maintain Tax Groups
Map tax Box to tax Group
Where TDT is available it has to be applied via KBA 2924313 - Time-Dependent Taxes (TDT) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud >>> Check the attached pdf.
Germany Tax, TDT, 101016, 103188, corona, covid, VAT, tax, ES, , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , How To