We have a number of DRTM jobs scheduled but they are generating empty preview reports when there is data to be purged.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create new DRTM purge via Data Retention Management
- Set a schedule for the job
- When the job runs, it generates an empty preview report
- If you manually run the purge, it purges users
- 'Launch immediately' option checks the target population (to be purged users) of the request creator.
- 'Scheduled Purge Request' option checks the target population (to be purged users) of the request approver.
The full list of permissions required can be found in KBA 2615360 - Data Protection and Privacy - Data Retention Time Management (DRTM) - Master Data Purge for Inactive Users
The Scheduled purge approver must have all listed permissions assigned to them with the target population of the to be purged users.
DRTM , Empty Preview Report , Scheduled Purge , Manage Users , Data Retention Management , Master Data Purge , Request Approver , Request Creator , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , How To