In the RTL (Right to Left) writing, the Numbered List in the Offer Letter does not render properly when the same is printed as PDF or sent as PDF to the candidate. The Numbered List should come from the right to the left side and you can do it on the Offer Letter template by copying and pasting from another file or even using through the Source Code however when as PDF, the Numbered List is moved from the right side to the left side.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Offer Letter Templates
- Check the Offer Letter template. Check the Numbered List aligned in the right side.
- Go to Recruiting > Job Requisition
- Open the candidate in the Offer Status > Offer Letter
- Select the Offer Letter template
- Click in Preview. The structure keeps the same.
- Print it as PDF or send it via PDF.
- Notice that the Numbered List is aligned to the right side now.
This is a known-issue.
Software Engineering has analyzed this issue and a code-fix will be deployed with H2 2020 release. For more information, please refer the internal ticket RCM-77910 to your CSM.
RCM-77910, offer, RTL, right, to, left, numbered, list, offer, PDF, format, listed , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem