- You are using UJBR to share BPC master and transaction data between two systems.
- You back up meta-frame, master data and transaction data separately
- You restored meta-frame and master data in target system
- You backup and restore transaction data periodically
- After restoring transaction data, you noticed a discrepancy between the data in source and destination
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
back up restore BPC , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-ENV , Copy environment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.