When performing a solution consistency check or activation in the Cloud Applications Studio, the following error appears:
- Object myscreen.EC.uicomponent is inactive. Please activate it in the UI-Designer. (Where myscreen represents the UI component name)
- Object PM00001.MC.uimashup is inactive. Please activate it in the UI-Designer. (Where PM00001 represents the mashup name)
- Check and activate the file myscreen2.EC.uicomponent in the UI designer. (Where myscreen2 represents the UI component name)
- SAP Business ByDesign.
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the Cloud Applications Studio.
- Open your solution YABCDEFY (YABCDEFY represents the solution name).
- In the Solution Explorer section, right-click on the solution name and select Activate -> All Items or Check -> Items and Runtime Objects.
- Error message is prompted.
The object runtime data has not been created or is not up to date.
You would need to open the affected object in the UI Designer and activate the same.
PDI, SDK, error, assemble, items, runtime , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-LM , ByDesign Studio Lifecycle Management , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , How To