Report is already assigned to end users and key user/Admin wants to set default view/selection again for all end users but in few cases, its not working.
SAP Cloud For Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as key user
- Go to business analytics work center
- Go to design reports
- Search for a specific report for which you want to set the default view/selection for end users (note the report must be assigned and end user has access to the report)
- Open and run the report
- Set the deafult view/selection.
If the report is assigned for the first time then all end user will be seeing the default view/selection set by key user but later on if key user again wants to set new default view/selection and enfore it to all end users then it may happen that few end users are seeing the default view/selection set by key user but few end users are not.
If an end user has personalized and saved the default view/selection manually then key user can not override the default view/selection set by key user.
- Once end user deletes the default view/selection (which means that for that time, report doesnt have any default view/selection set), then that report will take the default view/selection set by key user at that time and later on if key user changes the default view/selection, it will be applicable for that end user as well unless that end user has again saved the default view/selection.
- If end user deletes the default selection only (and not the default view) and opens the report, it will open with default selection set by key user at that time along with default view set by the end user itself. Same is applicable in case of view as well.
Admin, Key User, Report, Default View, Default Selection, End User , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To