- You observe that SAP HANA system is stopped;
- You haven't shutdown the system;
- In case System Replication is being used along with a 3rd-party cluster software, an automatic failover can also happen;
- You can't find any crashdump in the traces directory;
- In the daemon trace file (daemon_<hostname>.<port>.<context>.trc), you observe that there is no exit or shutdown request;
- In the system availability trace file (system_availability_<hostname>.trc) you observe an entry like the following:
0;2020-06-11 08:35:27.228559;5f3ee3be-1c13-534d-8a97-848464bb780f;1;host_stopped;;Untracked shutdown;unknown;unknown;0;unknown;;;<hostname>;;;;;unknown;unknown;0;0;;;;;;;
SAP HANA, platform edition
shutdown, crash, terminated, shut down, disappeared, disappears, terminates, Untracked shutdown, untracked_shutdown, host_stopped , KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DB-HA , SAP HANA High Availability (System Replication, DR, etc.) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.