You see the mapping of functional area to the G/L Accounts under business configuration is not available in the data source.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Business Analytics Work Center
- Select Data Sources and search for Functional area determination
- Enter the Functional Areas for which G/L is mapped in the field 'Functional Areas'
- Report doesn't display any values
- Navigate to Business Configuration Work Center
- Select overview and search for activity Settings for Income Statements by Function of Expense and Earned Profit Analysis and Functional Area Determination
- The mappings of Functianal Areas and G/L accounts can be seen
The data source/report shows the unassigned accounts. i.e. it basically shows the accounts that are yet to be assigned to functional areas.
Its a system Behaviour.
Functional Area Determination, Design Reports , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem