When user is made inactive PM form is not automatically routed to next available route map step.
If the user is made inactive while the Performance form is in the user’s inbox, form is not automatically routed to next available route map step.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch form and navigate to the step of the user that will be deactivated.
2. Deactivate the user while the form is in the user’s inbox.
Results: User was deactivated, and form remained in the user’s inbox. Form was not routed to next available route map step.
It is expected system behaviour. When a user is made inactive, the form does not automatically move to the next available route map step. (With an active user).
- There are 2 options when a user goes from active to inactive.
- Those options are to "remove the inactive user's in-progress documents" and "remove completed documents".
- There are no options to move the form automatically.
- The user should be made active in order to access the form via the inbox.
- Form Route Tool can be used to route the form to different step manually.
Performance form, Route map, Auto route form, Inactive user, Form route tool, Performance Management, Form Routing , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem