- Before moving the Activation transports from DEV to QAS, should need to move transports related to Prerequisites notes, Activities performed related to Merged client and Activities related to the activated scope items?
- How should be set the client currency in DEV and PROD system?
The client currency in QAS and PRD should be set manually which is same as DEV client. (In DEV the currency is set by Best Practices activation, since no Best Practices activation in QAS and PRD, it should be done manually.)
- Should take care of some parameters like rsdp/max_runtime and heap area, which was set while doing the DEV activation on QAS and PROD system?
No, since there is no Best Practices activation in QAS and PRD.
- What should be the sequence of transports (customizing and workbench) go in QAS and PRD?
They should be released in the sequence they are created. Workbench transports can go first and then the customizing.
- Should be moved the "Manual rework required" solution from DEV to QAS, that solution needs to be activated manually in QAS and PROD after moving the transports?
Yes. During activation the manual rework required solution in QAS and PRD, the solution builder will create two dummy transports by default, but they will not have any configuration. The activation stops at each manual activity, after performing the activity, needs to be confirmed each of those steps.
KBA , SV-CLD-ACT , S4H Best Practices – Generic Content Activation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.