You are getting an error while saving Custom ODATA.
"LeadOData.xodata :element "PDI Type_SDK" is removed or re-named or data-type changed in BO extension. Adjust OData service extension"
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- Cloud for Customer
- Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cloud Application Studio
- Open Solution - YABC1234 ( YABC1234 stands of Y namespace for solution)
- Open the associated xodata, here lets take an example of Lead - /YYABC1234 /Y_MAIN/SRC/LeadOData.xodata
- Login with developer user in UI.
- Check in ODATA editor, the field "PDI Type_SDK" is not there, here ("PDI Type_SDK" is an extension PDI field)
- Try to save error appears.
If any PDI property is added to OData extension and if removed from XBO needs to be adjusted in OData extension (.xodata) as well. This is to maintain the consistencies of the OData and associated service.
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go to OData Service view
- Show Custom OData Services
- Open your PDI created OData service
- Ensure that the extended fields do exists in Extension BO and OData services
- If in case, its removed from BODL then please remove the field from the XOData service as well.
Note: This is valid also for renaming or change of Data -type of extension field from Cloud Application Studio.
Odata; Adjust OData service;Removed,Renamed,Change of Datatype , KBA , xodata , AP-RC-ODF , OData framework (C4C Only) , How To