- Error: "Refused to frame '<SAC Tenant URL>' because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors *"." occurs when logging on SAC from iFrame
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a HTML file as follows:
src="<SAC Tenant URL>"
- Open the HTML file to logon SAC.
Not set trusted origin or incorrect trusted origin configuration.
Go to Main menu > System > Administration > App Integration, add your origin in Trusted Origins section.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Refused to frame, iFrame, Content Security Policy, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem