You have configured the /sap/bpc alias to use both SAML and SPNEGO Logon Methods together, as in the following example:
- You have segregated the user store completely
- The Internal users are stored in AD
- External users are stored in another store - an Identity Provider for example: SAP Netweaver JAVA UME
- The Internal users on AD authenticate via SPNEGO/Kerberos
- The External users on UME Authenticate via password
- SAML authentication : EPM or ABAP stack (Service Provider ) -> IdP( SAP NW Java)
You find some users are not able to connect to EPM Add-in.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Standard for SAP NetWeaver
EPM Add-in 10
SPNEGO www-authenticate Negotiate alias authentication SAML , KBA , saml for epm add-in conflicts with spneg , spnego , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.