- DB2 z/OS triggers are not generated.
- The CREATE TRIGGER statement appears in the Preview tab in the property sheet of the trigger,
but it does not in the the property sheet of the view.
- Option Create trigger and all the trigger filters are selected in the Database Generation Options window.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
db2mvs, sql, generated, missing, 821918, CR821918, CR#821918 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.